first nations inuit and métis for-profit organizations
To be eligible as a First Nations, Inuit or Métis for-profit organization, you must:
- have a board of directors or equivalent governance group that has 3 or more members a majority of whom are First Nations, Inuit or Métis people
- have a written governance structure
- have a financial presence in its name (a bank account for example).
- have at least 2 years of professional artistic/cultural activity
- have presented, published, performed, exhibited or organized at least 2 artistic/cultural activities, and received compensation, funding and/or recognition for this in a manner consistent with the standards of your practice, community or Indigenous protocols