Grant recipients are required to report on grants as outlined in their results package.
Reports enable us to approve changes to planned activities, verify that the funded activities have taken place, provide valuable information about the artistic sector, and help us to measure and demonstrate the impact of our funding programs.
Note that an overdue final report will block future grant payments.
The following forms are located in your portal dashboard.
- Update report (project)
- Final report (project)
- Request extension for final report
- Annual update (core grants)
- Publisher year-end report
This graphic is a screen capture of the text that appears in the Reporting section of the dashboard in your portal account.
- The final report due date is listed at the top of the Reporting section.
- The Results Package (in the Terms and Conditions section to the left of the Reporting section) may list additional reporting requirements.
- The final report must be approved by the due date or future grant payments will be blocked.
- Clicking on the Dashboard Information hyperlink will display a pop-up window that explains which forms to use and how a third-party person can help.
- A pull-down menu lets users choose the type of report.
If you have reporting requirements for a grant that was not submitted through the portal, contact the program responsible for the component.
If you do not have a portal account, contact the program officer identified in your results package or email email@example.com or call 1-800-263-5588 x5060.
Final report form for expired programs
Final report forms for the following programs are on the Canada in Germany page:
- Incentive for Purchasing Translation Rights and for Publishing in German
- Canada as Guest of Honour