Call or email us
613-566-4414, ext. 5060
- Understanding profiles and programs
- Help with the portal
We will typically respond within three business days.
Note: For questions specific to your application, contact the
program officer listed on your result letter.
Public feedback and complaints
Please submit complaints in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see our Public Feedback Process
To provide feedback about the accessibility of our services, granting programs and processes, consult our Accessibility Feedback page.
In order to foster constructive communication and maintain a safe and respectful space for both you and Canada Council employees, language or behaviour that is abusive, threatening or intimidating will not be tolerated and will therefore not receive a response.
1-800-263-5588 ext. 5151
For more information, see our Press page.
613-566-4414, ext. 0
For people who are Deaf, hard of hearing, or TTY
users, please use your preferred MRS (Message Relay
Service) or IP service to contact us.
Canada Council also welcomes VRS (Video Relay Service) calls. For more information, please visit the VRS Canada website (http://srvcanadavrs.ca/en/).
- The Application Assistance page offers various services paid by the Council that can support people in their application process.
- The Access Support page offers other kinds of support for people who have already received a grant.
Inquire about a program
For support preparing a new grant application, please contact the relevant program listed below. Please include a few lines about your project or the component you have questions about, and an officer dealing with your component will get back to you typically within three business days.
- For questions about the following components, contact email@example.com: Artist-Driven Organizations, Artistic Catalysts, Artistic Institutions, Literary Publishers, Support Organizations, National Arts Service Organizations and Arts Festivals and Presenters.
- For general questions, or help with profiles and the portal, contact 1-800-263-5588 extension 5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arts Across Canada
1-800-263-5588, ext. 4039
1-800-263-5588, ext. 4074
Creating, Knowing and Sharing:
The Arts and Cultures of First Nations,
Inuit and Métis People
1-800-263-5588, ext. 4038
Engage and Sustain
1-800-263-5588, ext. 4035
Explore and Create
1-800-263-5588, ext. 4031
Supporting Artistic Practice
1-800-263-5588, ext. 4037
Digital Strategy Fund
Strategic Innovation Fund
Public Lending Right (PLR) Program
For more ways to contact the PLR Program visit the PLR website.
Reach us by mail
For couriers and deliveries
150 Elgin St, 2nd floor
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1L4
For deliveries by Canada Post
P.O. Box 1047
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5V8