Digital publications that are primarily text with photographic and illustrated editorial content. They are:
- delivered via a website, download or email
- published on a regularly scheduled basis under a common title
- governed by an editorial function.
They must have an editorial content which is created by more than one person, and demonstrate the following minimum in terms of distribution:
- open-access to content - maintain a minimum average of 700 unique monthly visitors over a period of 6 months, or
- scheduled email delivery of content - maintain a minimum average of 300 registered email recipients over a period of 6 months, or
- paid subscription access to content - maintain an average of 100 subscribers over a period of 6 months.