Please note, the Digital Strategy Fund is now closed for applications.
The Public Access to the Arts and Citizen Engagement component funds Canadian artists, groups and arts organizations to improve the public’s access, engagement and participation in the arts through digital means. It supports innovative digital initiatives that:
- enhance the artistic experience of diverse publics;
- encourage the participation and engagement of citizens with the arts;
- increase discoverability and access to the works of Canadian artists, both at home and abroad.
Applicants may request a grant for a single- or multi-phase initiative.
|Types of initiative|
Initiatives for which the objectives, timelines and expected results are clearly identified.
Initiatives for which the objectives, timelines and expected results are clearly identified, and that require an iterative approach.
You may be eligible for Application Assistance to pay someone to help you with the application process if you are experiencing difficulty and self-identify as: to pay someone to help you with the application process if you are experiencing difficulty and self-identify as:
- an artist who is Deaf, hard of hearing, has a disability or is living with a mental illness
- a First Nations, Inuit or Métis artist facing language, geographic and/or cultural barriers.
Apply on the portal
Create an account and submit one or more profile(s) for validation at least 30 days before you want to apply