The Canada Council for the Arts proudly supports Canada’s official entry to the prestigious 2020 Venice Biennale in Architecture.
Doubling its previous investment to enhance the international profile of Canada's representation, the Canada Council for the Arts is making a contribution of $500,000 towards the 2020 exhibition and is also acting as Commissioner.
The Venice Biennale in Architecture is prestigious international platform that draws more than 350 000 visitors worldwide to engage in critical conversations about contemporary architecture.
- 2018 Douglas Cardinal Inc., UNCEDED www.unceded.ca
- 2016 Opsys, Extraction www.extraction.ca
- 2014 Lateral Office, Arctic Adaptations: Nunavut at 15 www.arcticadaptations.ca
- 2012 5468796 Architecture Inc, Migrating Landscape www.5468796.ca/#mlo
- 2010 Philip Beesley Architect Inc., Hylozoic Ground www.philipbeesleyarchitect.com
- 2008 Cambridge Galleries, 41° to 66°: Architecture in Canada – Region, Culture, Tectonics
- 2006 Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design, SweaterLodge
- 2004 Saucier & Perrotte Architectes, Found Objects www.saucierperrotte.com
- 2002 Inter Access: Electronic Media Arts Centre and Alphabet City, Next Memory City - Toronto: Venice - Michael Awad, Eve Egoyan and David Rokeby www.interaccess.org
- 2000 Canadian Centre for Architecture, Melvin Charney’s UN DICTIONNAIRE...
For more information
Pao Quang Yeh
Program Officer, Arts Abroad
613-566-4414, ext. 5094
Toll free: 1-800-263-5533, ext. 5094
Public Relations and Social Media Advisor
613-566-4414, ext. 6030
Toll free: 1-800-263-5588, ext. 6030