COVID-19 Emergency Support Fund Recipient Survey
Canadian Heritage, in partnership with the Canada Council for the Arts, and other government agencies and departments, undertook a survey on the impact of the Emergency Support Fund for Cultural, Heritage and Sport Organizations.
The survey examined the impact of:
- the COVID-19 pandemic on recipient organizations and groups, and
- the fund on business continuity, maintaining jobs and reaching diverse communities.
MethodsAn online survey was sent to approximately 10,000 recipients of the fund and completed by 5,714 organizations and groups (a 60% response rate).
Findings from the survey included:
- the COVID-19 pandemic has had significant financial, operational, and human impacts for the cultural, heritage and sport sectors.
- The fund met its intended objectives of supporting business continuity and maintaining jobs.
- The fund benefited diverse communities.
Please contact the Research, Measurement and Data Analytics Section at firstname.lastname@example.org.